About Up & Down
Up & Down is one of the hottest, most exclusive Hip Hop clubs in NYC. It has a long time reputation for attracting celebrities and music artists including the likes of Cardi B, Migos, Rihanna, Selena Gomez, Tyga, and nameless trap rappers with face tats who have all started to look the same.
Due to its popularity, Up & Down also has one of the toughest doors in the city! It is infamous for having long lines outside and 1-2 hour wait times. Once you get inside you will find 2 floors to party on and the famous “Darby” neon sign.The crowd is generally young and the music is usually hip hop on the top floor, and a mix on the bottom.
One thing that you can rely on is, if you get in, the energy is always high at UP & Down.
VIP Guest List & Ladies Night
Don’t run the risk of getting hustled with overpriced cash cover charges or astronomic “required bottle packages” at the door. Contact us to help make sure you are treated like the VIP you are!
- Comp Early Entry For Ladies*
- Reduced early entry for gentlemen*
- VIP Expedited Early Entry
- Comp bottle service for ladies
- Dress Code: Cocktail Attire
*Must arrive before 12 am and enter with host. Perks are limited.
Exclusive Bottle Service Packages
- Special advance bottle package pricing
- Reservation of the best table section available
- Expanded guestlist (More complimentary entries)*
* At least one week advance reservation is required
RSVP For Guestlist
Limited Availability. Groups contact us below.
- Must contact and meet host before entering
- Must mention our guestlist or show RSVP at the door
- Must arrive by 11pm to join the VIP section
- Dress code is Business Casual for gentlemen
- Dress code is Cocktail Attire for ladies
- Perks are void for guests arriving out of dress code or late (after 12am)
244 W 14th St (8th Avenue)
Take the A, C, or E MTA trains to 14th st and you’re there!